Choose what you want to study at Södertörn University from our programmes and courses
Welcome to Stockholm
Södertörn University is located in Flemingsberg. The campus is shared with a number of other higher education insitutes and research centres. The university is situated 18 minutes by commuter train from Stockholm Central Station.
The government has established two scholarship schemes due to the introduction of fees for students from outside of the EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- 27 MAJ The Semantics of Ice and Permafrost in Soviet Modernism
- 27 MAJ The New Residential Landscapes of Post-socialist Cities: Between State and Market
- 28 MAJ Digital space-making and cyberqueer networking among gay men in Stockholm and St Petersburg
- 28 MAJ Four-session seminar on Samuel Beckett's The Unnamable
- 29 MAJ Does commuting to work affect mortality?