- 05 SEP Literature and Animal Life: A Reading of Tolstoy's "The Strider"
- 25 SEP Gender differences in sickness absence and the gender division of family responsibilities
- 23 OKT Do local governments underprovide elderly care? Evidence from Sweden.
- 27 NOV Do schools with good pedagogic outcomes attract more pupils?
- 18 DEC Store dynamics, differentiation and determinants of market structure
Research about the Baltic region and Eastern Europe
Research into the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe has a special position at Södertörn University. It is financed by the Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies, which is tasked with supporting research and third-cycle courses and programmes that focus on this field. Research is based at the Centre for Baltic and East European Studies (CBEES), where different disciplines and perspectives are gathered for the purpose of achieving deeper understanding of the change processes at work in the Baltic Sea region and Eastern Europe.