Printing and copying
Your SH-card is a printing and copying card in the library. You can collect it from the reception in Moas Båge. New students are given 20 sek credit. The copying machines and printers are in room UB 515 and in room UB 614.
Put money for printing on your SH-card
If you are a student at Södertörn University you can put money on your Sh-card via the Refill your printing and copying card link on the library website:
- Log-in with your username (suni\sh...) and the PIN you use for the university copying machines (photocopiers)/printers.
- When you log-in your current balance will be shown. The minimum you can put on your card is 50 sek. You will need a bank card to use the refill system.
If you are a Swedbank or SEB customer you will need to have registered your card with Verified by Visa before you can refill your card. The library Information desk has Nordea security code calculators, which Nordea customers can borrow.
When you finish studying at the university the money on the card can be refunded at the library Information desk. Simply fill in a form, which includes giving your bank details. The refund will be transferred to your bank account and not in cash.
If you have any problems putting money on your SH-card go to the library Information desk.
Printing out for visitors
If you need to use the computers in the library, but do not have student log-in, ask for a 24-hour guest account at the Information desk. You will be asked to show valid identification. The cost for printing out, for a guest, is 2 sek/side and can be collected at the Information desk. The library Information desk accepts card payments only!
Photocopying cards for visitors
Borrow a guest photocopying card from the library Information desk. The copying machines are in room UB 515 and i room 614.The prices for photocopying are:
- Printing/copying: 2 sek/side
- A3-size: 5 sek/side (A3-sheets can be collected from the library Information desk)
The library Information desk accepts card payments only!
Prices for printing and copying for students at Södertörn University:
- Black and white printing/copying: 0.70 sek/side
- Black and white printing/copying both sides:
- A4-size colour printing/copying: 2 sek/side
- A3-size: 3 sek (collect A3-paper from the library Information desk before you start printing)
All documents which have been sent to print, but not printed out, are removed from the printing system after one hour.
- File˃ Print.
- Swipe your Sh-card in the card-reader beside an available printer, key-in your 4-digit PIN and then press "Enter". The name of the document should appear on the screen of the card reader. Select the document (using the arrow keys, if you have sent more than one document to print) and press "Enter".
- Choose a printer and click "Properties". The box pictured below will then appear. In the Duplex menu select "Open to left" as shown below.
- Then click "OK".
Colour printing and colour copying
The colour copying machine/printer is in room UB 614, on the 6th floor of the library.
- Then in the printer window choose "\\Pollux\UB 614-S2". This printer can only be used by students at Södertörn University. You can collect your print-outs from room UB 614
Copying onto overhead projector sheets (OH-blad)
Download the following pdf for instructions on how to copy onto overhead projector sheets: